Overview of Dr. Lewis
Dr. Aaron Lewis is a general surgeon in Arcadia, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin and has been in practice 9 years. He is one of 64 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and one of 55 doctors at Huntington Hospital who specialize in General Surgery.
Office301 W Huntington Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- City of Hope National Medical CenterFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2014 - 2017
- Huntington Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineInternship, Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Complex General Surgical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Values in Action Award City of Hope, Duarte, CA, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComment on "Resection of the Primary Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor Improves Survival With or Without Liver Treatment".Qi-Chen Chen, Qi-Wen Zheng, Sheng Luo, Hong Zhao> ;Annals of Surgery. 2021 Dec 1
- Comment on "Resection of the Primary Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor Improves Survival With or Without Liver Treatment".Wen-Quan Wang, He-Li Gao, Wu-Hu Zhang, Liang Liu, Xianjun Yu> ;Annals of Surgery. 2021 Dec 1
- 31 citationsResection of the Primary Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor Improves Survival With or Without Liver Treatment.Aaron Lewis, Mustafa Raoof, Philip H.G. Ituarte, John C. Williams, Laleh G. Melstrom, Daneng Li, Byrne Lee, Gagandeep Singh> ;Annals of Surgery. 2019 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: