Are you Dr. Park?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1107 S Fifth St
Mebane, NC 27302Phone(626) 808-7008Fax(212) 305-9649
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Park, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Mebane, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, New Jersey, and New York. He is affiliated with Duke University Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsBilateral canalicular adenomas of the upper lip.Angela J. Yoon, David E. Beller, Victoria L. Woo, Carla L. Pulse, Aaron Park, David J. Zegarelli> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 2006 Sep 1
- 27 citationsThe gene encoding xylulose-5-phosphate/fructose-6-phosphate phosphoketolase (xfp) is conserved among Bifidobacterium species within a more variable region of the genom...Xianhua Yin, James R. Chambers, Kathleen Barlow, Aaron S. Park, Roger Wheatcroft> ;Fems Microbiology Letters. 2005 May 15