Dr. Goldwasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 Old Franklin Grove Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone(910) 508-3554
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carle Foundation HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- IL State Medical License 1978 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 1975 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsUse of Pig as a Model for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapies for Bone Regeneration.Marcello Rubessa, K. M. Polkoff, Massimo Bionaz, E. Monaco, Derek J. Milner, Scott J. Holllister, Michael S. Goldwasser, Matthew B. Wheeler> ;Animal Biotechnology. 2017 Mar 7
- 31 citationsAdipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Enhance Healing of Mandibular Defects in the Ramus of SwineS. M. Wilson, Michael S. Goldwasser, Sherrie G. Clark, E. Monaco, Massimo Bionaz, Walter L. Hurley, Sandra L. Rodriguez-Zas, Liang Feng, Zaneta Dymon, Matthew B. Wheeler> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2012 Mar 1
- 21 citationsCraniometric and velopharyngeal assessment of infants with and without cleft palate.Jamie L. Perry, David P. Kuehn, Bradley P. Sutton, Michael S. Goldwasser, Alex D. Jerez> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2011 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Carle Foundation HospitalUrbana, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: