Are you Dr. Serlo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Eastowne Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Phone(919) 929-2196Fax(919) 490-8518
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Serlo, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Florida. He is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Duke Regional Hospital, and North Carolina Specialty Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe oral and systemic impact of third molar periodontal pathology.Kevin Moss, Adam D. Serlo, Steven Offenbacher, James D. Beck, Sally M. Mauriello, Raymond P. White> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Sep 1