Are you Dr. Rabin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Palisade Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632Phone(201) 568-3412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Rabin, MD is a board certified neurologist in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. He is affiliated with Englewood Health and is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002, 2009
- Englewood HealthEnglewood, New Jersey