Dr. Sigler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8595 Picardy Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone(225) 237-1815Fax(225) 442-5165
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Advanced Endoscopic and Open Skull Base Tumors, 2015 - 2016
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- St Barnabas Medical CenterInternship, Neurosurgery, 2009 - 2010
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 2009
- University of DelawareBS, Biochemistry, 1999 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State License 2021 - 2023
- LA State License 2016 - Present
- OH State License 2015 - 2016
- NJ State License 2014 - 2021
- AOA Board of Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsEndoscopic Skull Base Reconstruction: An Evolution of Materials and MethodsAaron C. Sigler, Brian D'Anza, Brian C. Lobo, Troy D. Woodard, Pablo F. Recinos, Raj Sindwani> ;Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2017 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: