Dr. Masonbrink is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Hospitalist Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 234-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York City Dept of HealthResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- University of MarylandResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Self-reported and Documented Substance Use Among Adolescents in the Pediatric Hospital.Abbey R Masonbrink, Jane Alyce Hunt, Avleen Bhandal, Kimberly A. Randell, Sarah Mermelstein, Sarah Wells, Melissa K. Miller> ;Pediatrics. 2021 May 3
- Safety Events in Children's Hospitals During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Abbey R Masonbrink, Mitch Harris, Matt Hall, Sunitha V. Kaiser, Alexander H. Hogan, Kavita Parikh, Nicholas A. Clark, Shawn J. Rangel> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2021 May 6
- 1 citationsTrends in Incidence of Nicotine Use Disorder Among Adolescents in the Pediatric Hospital, 2012-2019Abbey R Masonbrink, Troy Richardson, Matt Hall, Delwyn Catley, Karen M. Wilson> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Barriers to Tobacco Cessation for Caregivers of Hospitalized Children: Perspectives of Pediatric HospitalistsAbbey Masonbrink, MD, Hospital Pediatrics
- Trends in Incidence of Nicotine Use Disorder Among Adolescents in the Pediatric Hospital, 2012–2019Abbey Masonbrink, MD, Hospital Pediatrics
- Opportunities to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Care Among Hospitalized AdolescentsAbbey Masonbrink, MD, Hospital Pediatrics
- Advocating for Children During the COVID-19 School ClosuresSeptember 2020
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: