Dr. Greenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 County Seat Drive
Nassau County Health Dept
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 227-9500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1960 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsImpact of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine and the Severity of Winter Influenza-Like Illnesses on Invasive Pneumococcal Infections in Children and AdultsShideh Shafinoori, Christine C. Ginocchio, Abby J. Greenberg, Elaine Yeoman, Minawatee Cheddie, Lorry G. Rubin> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2005 Jan 1
- 4 citationsRenal tubular response to aldosterone in normal infants and children with adrenal disorders.Abby J. Greenberg, Helen McNAMARA, Wallace W. McCrory> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1967 Aug 1
- 22 citationsMetabolic balance studies in primary renal tubular acidosis: Effects of acidosis on external calcium and phosphorus balancesAbby J. Greenberg, Helen McNamara, Wallace W. McCrory> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1966 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: