Dr. Noghnogh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8230 Calumet Ave
Hammond, IN 46321Phone+1 219-836-5160Fax+1 219-836-5170
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThoughts and ProgressAbd A. Noghnogh, Ralston W. Reid, Nawab Zm, Richard D. Swartz, Carl M. Kjellstrand, Todd S. Ing> ;Artificial Organs. 1999 Feb 1
- Hemodialysis as a treatment of severe ethanol poisoning.Atassi, W. A., Noghnogh, A. A., Hariman, R., Jayanthi, S., Cheung, S. F., Kjellstrand, C. M., Ing, T. S.> ;Int J Artif Organs. 1999 Jan
- Use of a phosphorus-enriched dialysate to hemodialyze patients with ethylene glycol intoxication.Chow, M. T., Chen, J., Patel, J. S., Ali, S., Noghnogh, A. A., Leehey, D. J., Ing, T. S.> ;Int J Artif Organs. 1997 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: