Are you Dr. Giricz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Sibley St
Hammond, IN 46320Phone(219) 852-6131Fax(219) 852-6133
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristoph Giricz, MD is a nephrologist in Hammond, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Hammond, Community Hospital, and Methodist Hospitals.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2004 - 2006
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Renal Care Holds Special Significance for NWI Nephrology’s Dr. Kristoph GiriczMarch 5th, 2017
- American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. Opens Its 200July 13th, 2016