Dr. Abdalla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Perkins Sq
Akron, OH 44308Phone+1 330-543-8050Fax+1 330-543-8054
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2001
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- A Rare Cause of Recurrent Febrile Encephalopathy in a Child: The Expanding Spectrum of ATP1A3 Mutations.Saja Tahir, Nidheesh Chencheri, Abdalla A Abdalla, Mohamed O E Babiker> ;Cureus. 2021 Dec 1
- 1 citationsAdding Value to the Magnetic Resonance Examination in a Case of Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy.Ajay Prashanth D’Souza, Sachin Tandon, Munire Gundogan, Abdalla Ali Abdalla> ;Journal of Clinical Imaging Science. 2018 Jan 1
- Sick Before Their Time: When Diseases That Typically Occur in Adults Affect Children, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Recovery Can Be Daunting. Advice from Families, Patients, and Other Experts Can Ease the JourneyJune 22nd, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: