Dr. Reed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2132 Case Parkway North
A, B and C
Twinsburg, OH 44087Phone+1 330-963-8600Fax+1 330-963-8680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Child Neurology, 2000 - 2002
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 1999
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- MT State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Toward a unified fielder theory: what we do not yet know about how people run to catch a ball.McLeod P, Reed N, Dienes Z> ;J Exp Psychol Hum Percept Perform. 2001-12-01
- Characterization and expression of calpain 10. A novel ubiquitous calpain with nuclear localization.Ma H, Fukiage C, Kim YH, Duncan MK, Reed NA, Shih M, Azuma M, Shearer TR> ;J. Biol. Chem.. 2001-07-27
- Tumorigenesis in neurofibromatosis: new insights and potential therapies.Reed N, Gutmann DH> ;Trends Mol Med. 2001-04-01
- Akron Children's HospitalAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: