Dr. Hawwa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12000 Mccracken Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125Phone+1 216-475-5370Fax+1 216-475-5125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1984
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAtrial Myxoma Mimicking a Clot in TransitMichael D. McCulloch, Nicholas G. Smedira, A. George Hawwa, Carmela D. Tan, L. Leonardo Rodriguez> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2013 Apr 9
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: