Dr. Kalus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 Warrensville Center Rd
Warrensville Heights, OH 44122Phone+1 216-921-1600Fax+1 216-491-0707
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1984 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: