Dr. Anarado is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Ahuja Medical Center
3999 Richmond Rd Harrington Heart and Vascular Institute
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-285-4442Fax+1 216-201-7094
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2010 - 2013
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsUsefulness of Cardiac Index and Peak Exercise Oxygen Consumption for Determining Priority for Cardiac TransplantationAmanda Methvin, Vasiliki V. Georgiopoulou, Andreas P. Kalogeropoulos, Adnan Malik, Perry Anarado, Mahdi Chowdhury, Imad Hussain, Wendy Book, Sonjoy Laskar, J. David Ve...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2010 May 1
- 21 citationsEchocardiography and risk prediction in advanced heart failure: incremental value over clinical markers.Syed A. Agha, Andreas P. Kalogeropoulos, Jeffrey Shih, Vasiliki V. Georgiopoulou, Grigorios Giamouzis, Perry Anarado, Deepa Mangalat, Imad Hussain, Wendy Book, Sonjoy ...> ;Journal of Cardiac Failure. 2009 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: