Dr. Malhes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office385 West Northwest Hwy.
Palatine, IL 60067Phone+1 847-359-9800Fax+1 847-359-9899
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sparrow HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- University of Aleppo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2026
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn Old Disease Makes a Comeback.Malhes Ak, Gordon Rc, Malkovich Dl, Homnick Dn> ;Adolescent medicine (Philadelphia). 1996 Oct 1
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoChicago, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - HinsdaleHinsdale, Illinois
- Northwest Community HealthcareArlington Heights, Illinois
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois
- NorthShore University Health SystemEvanston, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: