Are you Dr. Adham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4467 Old Branch Ave
Temple Hills, MD 20748Phone+1 301-899-8900Fax+1 301-899-2963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abdulhosein Adham, MD is a gastroenterologist in Temple Hills, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and California. He is affiliated with Fort Washington Medical Center, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, and Fort Washington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1975 - 1977
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1987 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 1977 - Present
- DC State Medical License 1973 - 2010
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
- Capital Digestive Care Partners with Temple Hills Gastroenterology, Expanding Gastroenterology Services in Prince George’s County, MarylandMarch 23rd, 2021