Are you Dr. Frost?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office411 N Fairfax St
Alexandria, VA 22314Phone(202) 297-3330Fax(202) 762-1626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Frost, MD is a gastroenterologist in Alexandria, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1976 - 1978
- St Lukes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Refined age estimates and Paleoanthropological investigation of the Manyara Beds, Tanzania.Frost, S.,Schwartz, H.,Giemsch, L.,Morgan, L.,Renne, P.,Wildgoose, M.,Saanane, C.,Schrenk, F.,Harvati, K.> ;J Anthropol Sci. 2012 Mar 13
- Tackling Racism Will Lead to Fewer Covid-19 DeathsMay 4th, 2020
- Julian Assange’s Mother, Doctors Warn He Is at Heightened Risk Due to CoronavirusMarch 11th, 2020