Dr. Garduno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024Phone(972) 599-9600Fax(972) 599-9696
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1996
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Medical City PlanoPlano, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: