Dr. Harada is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1380 Lusitana St Ste 604
Queen's Medical Center, Physicians Office Building 1
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 523-2020Fax(808) 523-2030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Clinical Center at the National Institutes of HealthFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2006 - 2008
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- HI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSuccessful treatment and limb salvage of mucor necrotizing fasciitis after kidney transplantation with posaconazole.Abigail S Harada, William Lau> ;Hawaii medical journal. 2007 Mar 1
- The Queen's Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: