Are you Dr. Oda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1024 Piikoi St
Honolulu, HI 96814Phone(808) 523-5503
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yoshio Oda, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii, Illinois, and New York. He is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center, and Pali Momi Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1967 - 1967
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1963
- University of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1962 - Present
- HI State Medical License 1962 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1962 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1962 - Present
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsExpression of annexin II in experimental abdominal aortic aneurysms.Tomoe Hayashi, Eriko Morishita, Hiroshi Ohtake, Yoshio Oda, Hidesaku Asakura, Shinji Nakao> ;International Journal of Hematology. 2009 Sep 16
- 11 citationsExpression of annexin II in human atherosclerotic abdominal aortic aneurysmsTomoe Hayashi, Eriko Morishita, Hiroshi Ohtake, Yoshio Oda, Kazuhide Ohta, Masahisa Arahata, Yasuko Kadohira, Mio Maekawa, Yasuo Ontachi, Masahide Yamazaki, Hidesaku A...> ;Thrombosis Research. 2008 Dec 1
- 9 citationsFasciitis ossificans of the breast.Katsuaki Sato, Yoshio Oda, Yoshimichi Ueda, Shogo Katsuda> ;Pathology Research and Practice. 2007 Oct 18
- Join now to see all