Are you Dr. Qureshi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office593 Eddy Street, Apc-10
Providence, RI 02903Phone(401) 444-7959Fax(401) 444-7144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Abrar Qureshi, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Providence Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Miriam Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1998 - 2001
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Reproductive and hormonal factors and risk of incident rosacea among US White women.Wen-Hui Wu, Hao Geng, Eunyoung Cho, A. Heather Eliassen, Aaron M. Drucker, Tricia Li, Abrar A. Qureshi, Wen-Qing Li> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 Jul 15
- Association of depression and alopecia areata in women: A prospective study.Mehwish A. Mirza, Sun Jae Jung, Weiyi Sun, Abrar A. Qureshi, Eunyoung Cho> ;Journal of Dermatology. 2021 Jun 14
- Photosensitizing Medications and Skin Cancer: A Comprehensive Review.Elisabeth A George, Navya Baranwal, Jae H. Kang, Abrar A. Qureshi, Aaron M. Drucker, Eunyoung Cho> ;Cancers. 2021 May 12
- Join now to see all
- Viagra, Levitra, Cialis Melanoma Skin Cancer Class Action Lawsuit InvestigationFebruary 14th, 2018
- Surprising Skin Cancer ThreatsMay 23rd, 2016
- High Intake of Citrus Juice May Increase Risk of MelanomaJune 30th, 2015
- Join now to see all
- Molecular Signatures Of Melanoma Histology And Progression: A Population Based ANational Cancer Institute2009–2011
- Population-Based Approach To Skin Cancer EpidemiologyNational Cancer Institute2006–2010
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Polymorphisms And Risk For Skin CancerNational Cancer Institute2007–2008
- Psoriatic Arthritis And Psoriasis Follow-Up StudyNational Center For Research Resources2006–2008
- Outcomes Approach Clinical Problems In DermatologyNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases2002–2004
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System - Jamaica PlainJamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Nantucket Cottage HospitalNantucket, Massachusetts
- Miriam HospitalProvidence, Rhode Island
- Providence Veterans Affairs Medical CenterProvidence, Rhode Island
- Rhode Island HospitalProvidence, Rhode Island