Are you Dr. Salzman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office593 Eddy St
Providence, RI 02903Phone(401) 444-7415Fax(401) 444-7144
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Salzman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and California.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1980 - 1983
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1985 - 2014
- CA State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCutaneous implantation metastasis complicating a superficial temporal-middle cerebral artery anastomosis.Richard S. Salzman, Richard G. Bennett, Alan S. Fleischer> ;Neurosurgery. 1982 Aug 1