Dr. Islam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3720 Katalin Ct
Bay City, MI 48706Phone+1 989-686-5900Fax+1 989-686-2456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1981 - 1982
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai Grace)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- St John HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium parvum by Direct Immunofluorescence Assay in Stool Specimen.Rahman, M. M.,Hossain, M. A.,Paul, S. K.,Ahmed, S.,Islam, A.,Ehsan, M. A.,Alam, M. M.,Kabir, M. R.,Sarkar, S. R.> ;Mymensingh Med J. 2014 Sep 03
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: