Dr. Holtz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4228 Bay City Rd
Midland, MI 48642Phone+1 989-495-9100Fax+1 989-495-9150
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1991 - 1994
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThymosin-α1, but not interferon-α, specifically inhibits anchorage-independent growth of hepatitis B viral transfected HepG2 cellsJeffrey A. Moshier, Milton G. Mutchnick, Julie Dosescu, Todd K. Holtz, Sami Akkary, Kavita Mahakala, Joseph R. Merline, Paul H. Naylor> ;Journal of Hepatology. 1996 Dec 1
- 8 citationsDelayed gastric emptying after laparoscopic anterior highly selective and posterior truncal vagotomyMartin Tobi, Todd Holtz, John M. Carethers, Chung Owyang> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1995 Jan 1
- Hansen-Belfit Retiring from Gastroenterology & Hepatology AssociatesMay 31st, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: