Are you Dr. Degayner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4680 Mcleod Dr E
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone+1 989-791-9133Fax+1 989-791-9135
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erika Degayner, DO is a gastroenterologist in Saginaw, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, and McLaren Bay Special Care.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2001 - 2024
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of Analgesic and Anxiolytic Medication Dose during Colonoscopy in Identifying Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.Lule, E., Iddings, E., Manandhar, L., Grandhi, B., Clements, J.> ;ISRN Gastroenterol. 2012
- Earthbound applications for NASA's physician workstation.Grams, R., Yu, F. S., Li, B., Iddings, E., Fiorentino, R., Shao, S., Wang, L., Broughton, H.> ;J Med Syst. 1993 Dec
- Medical knowledge systems: applications to telemedicine.Grams, R., Morgan, G., Yu, F. S., Zhang, D., Zhang, G. J., Iddings, E., Fiorentino, R., Broughton, H.> ;J Med Syst. 1995 Apr
- Join now to see all