Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Jefferson Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 685-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Anderson, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Colorado, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPharmacist-led antimicrobial stewardship program in an urgent care setting.Fay, L. N., Fay, L. N., Fay, L. N., Wolf, L. M., Wolf, L. M., Wolf, L. M., Brandt, K. L., Brandt, K. L., Brandt, K. L., DeYoung, G. R., DeYoung, G. R., DeYoung, G. R.,...> ;American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 2019 Jan 29
- 21 citationsFeasibility of negative pressure wound therapy during intercontinental aeromedical evacuation of combat casualtiesRaymond Fang, Warren C. Dorlac, Stephen F. Flaherty, Caroline Tuman, Steven M. Cain, Tracy L. C. Popey, Douglas R. Villard, Jayson D. Aydelotte, James R. Dunne, Adam M...> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2010 Jul 1
- 1 citationsWilderness Expo 2001: educating the general public on wilderness medicine and outdoor safety.Adam M. Anderson, John M. Leisey> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2002 Sep 1