Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Adam BuckholzNYP 2023
Overview of Dr. Buckholz
Dr. Adam Buckholz is a gastroenterologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 0 years. He is one of 248 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Gastroenterology. He has more than 10 publications and 34 citings.
Office1283 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- A National Survey of the Infrastructure and Scope of Practice for Gastroenterology Hospitalists.David W Wan, Melissa Latorre, Edward Sun, Michelle L Hughes, Adam Buckholz, Darrick K Li> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2023 Feb 17
- Evaluating sleep in covert encephalopathy with wearable technology: results from the WATCHES study.Adam Buckholz, Lindsay Clarke, Paul Paik, Arun Jesudian, Robert Schwartz, Ana Krieger, Russell Rosenblatt, Robert S Brown Jr> ;Hepatology Communications. 2023 Feb 1
- Noninvasive Fibrosis Testing in Chronic Liver Disease Including Caveats.Adam P Buckholz, Robert S Brown Jr> ;Clinics in Liver Disease. 2023 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: