Dr. Gilliss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27 E Chestnut Ave
Merchantville, NJ 08109Phone+1 609-230-1130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1993 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- An Unexpectedly Progressed Lumbar Herniated DiskAdam C. Gilliss> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2014 May 1
- 5 citationsUse of osteopathic manipulative treatment to manage compensated trendelenburg gait caused by sacroiliac somatic dysfunction.Adam C. Gilliss, Randel L. Swanson, Deanna M. Janora, Venkat Venkataraman> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2010 Feb 1
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: