Are you Dr. Graziani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
New York Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone+1 516-627-6624
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Graziani, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMechanisms underlying overdrive suppression and overdrive excitation in guinea pig sino-atrial node.Adam T. Graziani, Mario Vassalle> ;Journal of Biomedical Science. 2006 May 21