Are you Dr. Isaacson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-6525Fax(516) 572-3210
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Isaacson, MD is a physiatrist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1995
- Atlantic Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsInfectivity, growth, development and pathology of Echinostoma caproni (Trematoda) in the golden hamster.Adam C. Isaacson, Jane E. Huffman, Bernard Fried> ;International Journal for Parasitology. 1989 Dec 1
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York