Dr. Sohal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office92-29 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 268-1000Fax(718) 897-5888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ajendra Sohal is a physiatrist in Flushing, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Nassau University Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center, and Franklin Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sawai Man Singh Medical College and has been in practice 40 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1990 - 1993
- Harlem Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Sawai Man Singh Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: