Are you Dr. Kaiser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10021 Dupont Circle Ct
Fort Wayne, IN 46825Phone+1 260-426-8117Fax+1 260-420-0817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Kaiser, MD is an otolaryngologist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. He is affiliated with Dupont Hospital, Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, and Van Wert County Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2001 - 2005
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsA mathematical model of medial consonant identification by cochlear implant users.Mario A. Svirsky, Elad Sagi, Ted A. Meyer, Adam R. Kaiser, Su Wooi Teoh> ;Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 2011 Apr 8
- 15 citationsA mathematical model of vowel identification by users of cochlear implantsElad Sagi, Ted A. Meyer, Adam R. Kaiser, Su Wooi Teoh, Mario A. Svirsky> ;Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 2010 Feb 5
- 20 citationsThe effect of temporal gap identification on speech perception by users of cochlear implants.Elad Sagi, Adam R. Kaiser, Ted A. Meyer, Mario A. Svirsky> ;Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research. 2009 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Dupont HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Lutheran Hospital of IndianaFort Wayne, Indiana
- Parkview HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Van Wert County HospitalVan Wert, Ohio