Are you Dr. Culp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10021 Dupont Circle Ct
Fort Wayne, IN 46825Phone+1 260-426-8117Fax+1 260-420-0817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Culp, MD is an otolaryngologist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. He is affiliated with Dupont Hospital, Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, and Parkview Noble Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1976 - 1979
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1974 - 2017
- OH State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsIsolated intralabyrinthine schwannoma.Richard T. Miyamoto, S. F. Isenberg, W. M. Culp, L. B. Tubergen> ;American Journal of Otology. 1980 Apr 1
- Dupont HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Lutheran Hospital of IndianaFort Wayne, Indiana
- Parkview HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Parkview Noble HospitalKendallville, Indiana