Are you Dr. Martidis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3085 Loma Vista Rd
Ventura, CA 93003Phone+1 805-648-3085Fax+1 805-648-7027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Martidis, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Ventura, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Colorado, and Georgia. He is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- UPMC Medical Education (Mercy)Internship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- DE State Medical License Current
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsSutureless 25-gauge vitrectomy: risky or rewarding?Adam Martidis, Tom S. Chang> ;Ophthalmology. 2007 Dec 1
- 103 citationsPars plana vitrectomy versus combined pars plana vitrectomy-scleral buckle for primary repair of pseudophakic retinal detachment.Eric D. Weichel, Adam Martidis, Mitchell S. Fineman, J. Arch McNamara, Carl H. Park, James F. Vander, Allen C. Ho, Gary C. Brown> ;Ophthalmology. 2006 Nov 1
- 85 citationsIntraocular pressure alterations following intravitreal triamcinolone acetonideDouglas J. Rhee, Rachel E. Peck, Jonathan B. Belmont, Adam Martidis, M. Liu, Jeffrey Chang, J. Fontanarosa, Marlene R. Moster> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2006 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado