Are you Dr. Schweickert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2142 N Cove Blvd
Toledo, OH 43606Phone(419) 291-4000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Schweickert, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Toledo, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, New York, and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Clinical Pathway for Hospitalized Pediatric Patients With Initial SARS-CoV-2 Infection.Rebekah Diamond, Avital M Fischer, Benjamin Hooe, Taylor B. Sewell, Adam J. Schweickert, Danielle Ahn, Nazreen Jamal, Philip Zachariah, Jennifer Cheng, Wanda Abreu, Mi...> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2020 Sep 1
- 79 citationsEpidemiology, Clinical Features, and Disease Severity in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in a Children's Hospital in New York City, New York.Philip Zachariah, Candace L Johnson, Katia C. Halabi, Danielle Ahn, Anita Sen, Avital M Fischer, Sumeet L. Banker, Mirna Giordano, Christina S. Manice, Rebekah Diamond...> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2020 Oct 1
- 13 citationsOndansetron Use in the Pediatric Emergency Department and Effects on Hospitalization and Return Rates: Are We Masking Alternative Diagnoses?Jesse J. Sturm, Daniel A. Hirsh, Adam J. Schweickert, Robert Massey, Harold K. Simon> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2010 May 1
- Epidemiology, Clinical Features, and Disease Severity in Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in a Children’s Hospital in New York City, New YorkJune 2020