Dr. Soyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Westage Business Ctr Dr
Fishkill, NY 12524Phone+1 845-231-5600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2014 - 2025
- NY State License 1996 - 2024
- CT State License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsProgressive scoliosis in Dubowitz syndrome.Adam D. Soyer, Jeffrey R. McConnell> ;Spine. 1995 Nov 1
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: