Are you Dr. Striker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8717 W. 110th Street
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(816) 234-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adam Striker, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Overland Park, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Kentucky, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City and is an Assistant Professor at University of Missouri.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2004 - 2005
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsProphylactic versus reactive transfusion of thawed plasma in patients undergoing surgical repair of craniosynostosis: a randomized clinical trialBenjamin J. Pieters, Lisa Conley, Jennifer Weiford, Marilyn S. Hamilton, Brian M. Wicklund, Adam Booser, Adam Striker, Susan Whitney, Virender K. Singhal> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2015 Mar 1
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri