Dr. Cambray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Wellington Ave
Grand Junction, CO 81501Phone(970) 243-7245Fax(970) 241-1308
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2009
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2004 - 2008
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsOne hundred times the intended dose of caudal clonidine in three pediatric patients.Cari L. Meyer, Rachel Cambray> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2008 Sep 1
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: