Are you Dr. Agbemadzo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office417 W 3rd Ave
Albany, GA 31701Phone+1 229-317-2207Fax+1 229-317-2214
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Addison Agbemadzo, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Albany, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- University of Science and Technology SOMClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License Active through 2013
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsThe effect of hypertension on the response to blood loss in a rodent model.Richard Sinert, Pilar Guerrero, Eileen Quintana, Shariar Zehtabchi, Chi‐Na Kim, Addison Agbemadzo, Bonny J. Baron> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2000 Apr 1