Are you Dr. Allen-Ngalula?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office710 Center St
Columbus, GA 31901Phone(706) 571-1000Fax(706) 571-1216
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melrose Allen-Ngalula, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Columbus, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, and Higgins General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine