Are you Dr. Kadri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 S Washington Ave
Saginaw, MI 48601Phone+1 989-754-3000Fax+1 989-754-3048
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adebambo Kadri, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Massachusetts, and New York. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan and Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of IbadanClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- OR State Medical License 1996 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons