Are you Dr. Coltro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7120 W 131st St
Palos Heights, IL 60463Phone+1 708-768-1127
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adele Coltro, MD is a board certified internist in Palos Heights, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & ScienceFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1985 - 1986
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsClinical features of the yellow nail syndrome.Edward M. Cordasco, S. Beder, Adele Coltro, S. Bavbek, Hülya Nilgün Gürses, Atul C. Mehta> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 1990 Jul 1
- Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care SystemDanville, Illinois