Dr. Schweller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7330 N Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48187Phone(734) 454-8001Fax(734) 454-8124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2019 - 2022
- SC State License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The Effect of the HealthyKids Program on Childhood Obesity and Long Term BMI MaintenanceJamie L Jeffrey, Adele Schweller, AAP News
- The Effect of the HealthyKids Program on Childhood Obesity and Long Term BMI MaintenanceMay 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: