Are you Dr. Kress?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Ctr
6900 Georgia Ave
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-8030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adrian Kress, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2008
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus by antimuscarinic agents among adult females receiving care in the military health system.Daniel J. Selig, Aaron J. Brown, Jesse P. DeLuca, Adrian T. Kress, Jeffrey R. Livezey, Thomas Oliver, Elaine D. Por, Rosenie Thelus Jean> ;Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2020 Dec 1
- 103 citationsFractional Third and Fourth Dose of RTS,S/AS01 Malaria Candidate Vaccine: A Phase 2a Controlled Human Malaria Parasite Infection and Immunogenicity StudyJason A. Regules, Susan Cicatelli, Jason W. Bennett, Kristopher M. Paolino, Patrick S. Twomey, James E. Moon, April K. Kathcart, Kevin Hauns, Jack Komisar, Aziz N. Qab...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2016 Sep 1