Dr. Hai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office806 Tuuri Pl
Flint, MI 48503Phone(810) 237-7572Fax(810) 244-8291
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hurley Medical Center - Michigan State UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- Increased defibrillator charge time following direct trauma to an ICD generator: blunt consequences.Hai, A. A., Kalinchak, D. M., Schoenfeld, M. H.> ;Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2009 Dec 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: