Are you Dr. Nazem?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office104 Union Ave
Syracuse, NY 13203Phone+1 315-423-7192Fax+1 315-423-8013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ahmad Nazem, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and Maryland. He is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Crouse Health, and Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1988 - 1991
- Howard UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Howard UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsClosed technique for repair of right superior vena cava draining to left atrium.Ahmad Nazem, Jeffrey E. Sell> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1993 Jun 1
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health CenterSyracuse, New York
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York
- Samaritan Medical CenterWatertown, New York