Dr. Qaddour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9300 E 29th St
Wichita, KS 67226Fax+1 316-858-9005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2002
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsBrain natriuretic peptide and diastolic dysfunction in the elderly: influence of gender.Chanwit Roongsritong, Ahmad Qaddour, S. Lane Cox, Safaa Labib, Charles A. Bradley> ;Congestive Heart Failure. 2005 Mar 1
- 4 citationsSpontaneous dissection bilateral internal mammary arterial grafts.Ahmad Qaddour, Chanwit Roongsritong> ;The Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2002 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: