Dr. Eichen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1615 Northern Boulevard
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 627-0146Fax(516) 365-4750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1988
- University of Pennsylvania BA, Biological Basis Behavior, Summa Cum Laude, 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Autoradiographic localization of thyrotropin releasing hormone receptors in human brain.Manaker, S., Eichen, A., Winokur, A., Rhodes, C. H., Rainbow, T. C.> ;Neurology. 1986 May
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment associated with branch vein occlusion.Chess, J., Eichen, A. L.> ;Ann Ophthalmol. 1989 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: