Dr. Quan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2000 - 2005
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsImproved biochemical relapse-free survival for patients with large/wide glands treated with prostate seed implantation for localized adenocarcinoma of prostateAimee L. Quan, Jay P. Ciezki, Chandana A. Reddy, Kenneth W. Angermeier, James Ulchaker, Arul Mahadevan, Nabil Chehade, Andrew Altman, Gerard De Oreo, Eric A. Klein> ;Urology. 2006 Dec 1
- 45 citationsEpidermal growth factor receptor amplification does not have prognostic significance in patients with glioblastoma multiformeAimee L. Quan, Gene H. Barnett, Shih-Yuan Lee, Michael A. Vogelbaum, Steven A. Toms, Susan M. Staugaitis, Richard A. Prayson, David M. Peereboom, Glen Stevens, Bruce H...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2004 Sep 1
- 46 citationsBrain metastases in small cell lung cancerAimee L. Quan, Gregory M.M. Videtic, John H. Suh> ;Oncology. 2004 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: